Calculate nowThe PURE for Business calculator, (currently an Excel spreadsheet), has been developed to allow you to easily determine your business footprint, answering a small number of questions related to your operations.
- Utilities - consumption of electricity, water and fossil fuels such as gas and oil.
- Business transport - use of private and public transport, air travel and movement of freight.
- Staff commute - use of car, motor cycle, bus or train.
- Home office - the use of resources at home for the business.
- Other greenhouse gasses - optional for businesses that have this data.
A summary of the carbon emissions of your business is produced, with those activities generating the most carbon clearly identified. To find out more about the factors we use and how we calculate carbon emissions, please click here.
If you haven't got an item of information requested to hand, you can simply save what you've done and come back to it later. You can also save the completed calculation and use it to compare with future calculations to check the success of steps taken to reduce carbon emissions.
|Download the PURE for Business calculator here.|
If your organisation has a carbon footprint in excess of 500 tonnes of CO2, please contact us to discuss how we can assist with bespoke carbon calculating methods, specialist reduction advice, and tailored offsetting packages, which ensure best value for money.